Orlando is where you can have all the fun you want in the world. It is a magnet for thrill-seekers and draws crowds to its multitude of amusement parks. Whether you are an adult traveling with friends or going there with kids, Orlando is the best entertainment hub for everyone.
Since it is such a popular destination, you might want to schedule your trip during months when fewer tourists are flocking to the city. There is no shortage of sunny days in Orlando, so you can avoid going during summer holidays or public holidays in the US, and still experience good weather.
Here are just some of the famous theme parks and attractions that await you in Orlando:
- Kennedy Space Center – Don’t miss this rare chance to visit an actual spaceflight facility. A tour of this place is truly awe-inspiring and can be a great way to get your kids to meet a real astronaut and take an interest in all the possibilities that outer space holds.
- Theme parks – Disney World was the first theme park built in Orlando. Since then, about 20 more have popped up. The most popular include EPCOT, Universal Studios, Wizarding World of Harry Potter and Disney’s Hollywood Studio. EPCOT is a wonderful experience that combines entertainment and education while exposing visitors to the music, art, architecture, and cuisines of various cultures.
- Food – You can easily find all sorts of food near you. Whether you’re in the mood for fine dining, fresh seafood, scrumptious food-truck goodies, or wish to try the signature southern-style barbeque – there’s something for everyone’s palate.
- Hotels – In Orlando, even choosing a hotel for your stay gives you an exciting array of choices. There are several unique boutique hotels with quirky characteristics, as well as hotels complete with their waterpark.
- Museums and gardens – Roller coasters and rides aren’t the only good things about Orlando. You can also enjoy quieter activities like visiting the various museums, enjoying the lively performances or merely taking in the city’s beauty evident in its nature reserves and lush greenery.
- Florida Everglades – Another great thing you can do in Orlando is visit the natural lakes where you can indulge in activities like hiking, birdwatching, and fishing, or explore the Wild Florida Airboats and Gator Park that contains over 200 animal species.
It can get overwhelming to decide which places to visit, particularly if you don’t have a lot of time. However, the Visit Orlando App is a great way to plan your trip and prioritize everything you want to explore while visiting the place.
Air New Zealand partners with United Airlines to make your trip from Auckland to Orlando as smooth as possible. Transits through Chicago/San Francisco/Houston/Los Angeles do not cause any inconvenience. You will want to save up as much as possible for all the amusement park tickets in Orlando, so consider signing up for alerts when the fares are lower. You can also opt for emails that inform you of packages and flight deals.
Apply For ESTA | Online Visa | Verify or Update ESTA